Saturday, February 14, 2009

i CRUSH on 1 gurl..

i don't think anyone know that i crushed one girl except for my besties.. but i don't think so, my besties will kow who it is.. i just hope that before i go out of school(graduate from high school.. duh..), she'll came to me and say "can we be sisters n brothers?" i'd really want that happen to me someday.. i just want to express my feelings on this blog.. so.. who ever who knows my blog's url should know what things i wanted to have.. someday i hope girls or boys can CRUSHED on me.. haha.. =p but it wouldn't happen to me.. it is just because of one think.. very farny one this one.. 1 word.. YEONG SUI.. haha.. how can i said this to myself?? i also don't even know what am i.. who am i.. where am i..although i am not really happy today.. but THANKS TO PEI YEN WHO BOUGHT FOR ME, JIE YAN JE LYN AND KIT YI, A LOVELY CHOCOLATE!!

No comments: