Friday, July 31, 2009

yesterday night..

yesterday night.. i slept at around 4 sumthing then i woke up about 7 sumthing.. then my tummy started to groan.. haha.. then i go to eat since my grandmother cooked finished.. then after i eat.. i think i should take a break.. then i go out to watch TV but something happened.. my mum called me to take bath.. but i don't wan.. then we fought.. i tell u how my mum's attitude.. she can go out with her frens late at night till 12.ooA.M also can.. she wanna go out meet her frens then i said i wanna go uot also.. then she dun give.. then she let me stay at my grandmma's hs 4 "a while" then when she chat finish only she take me back.. what a ridiculous mum i have.. i HATE this.. i hope to be in form 5 now.. then next year i can't see her.. cause i wanna go out to KL to study.. but now.. i am 15 only.. i hope to be 18.. i LOVE KL very much.. haha.. unlike in IPOH.. boring.. although i don't know many places in ipoh because of my mum who makes me like out-of-date.. haizzz.. now i still have to WAIT till 18.. time passes by slowlyy... like a donkey... walking slowlyy.. awww... HELP MEEEE!!!

No comments: