Friday, August 14, 2009

LEE JE LYN MY MUM WAS SF!! READ THIS!

LEE JE LYN MY MUM WAS SF!! READ THIS!

my family...

yesterday.. at night.. i called my SELF-FISH as also call "my mum" that is not!.. then she almost half an hour pass only came to my room.. and then..

SF:what!
ME:nothing already..

then SF saw me covering myself.. from top to toe.. then..

SF: are you fever now??
ME:YES LAR!
SF:why don't tell me earlier!(scolding voice) bla bla bla.. crap crap crap..
SFcontinued:WAKE UP N TAKE MEDICINE NOWW!! (treatening voice)

as i have no voci i can't speak for a moment..

SF:FASTERRR!! I tell u if u don't eat medicine then don't go to SCHOOL!
ME:why?(superb soft voice cause got flu)
SF:if not now wake up and START EATING!

i cried silently.. SF walked to kitchen..

SUDDENLY.. in the silent condition.. she SHOUTED!

SF:WAKE UP AND START EATING! IF TOMORROW GRANMA SCOLD ME THEN YOU WILL KNOW!
ME:(cried louder) (started sneezing as i said i have flu and now PLUS more flu)
SF:u sneeze enough or NOT!

Luckilly.. my DADDY came to resque me..

FA:hey u STOP! (with his eyes SHARPENED)(staring at the SF)
SF:(she know that she cannot defeat my DADDY)(talked to me)(i was staringat SF)
SF:you don't want to eat don't let me got scolded by grandma!(see lar how SELFISH the SF WAS!!)
ME:(cried softer)
FA:EIH! (stared at SF again!)
ME:(my heart.. good.. thx daddy..)
FA:(continued) faster eat larrrr... (as if he is manja-ing me)
ME:(holding then medicine given by the SF when SF asked:you got sick is it?)

then my dad helped me to cut the medicine..

FA:(manja-ing me again..)
ME:(heart.. ok lar then)
SF:(walked in my room as i was going to eat)
ME:(stared and cried a bit..)
FA: WOI!
SF:sie ge lar lei! mou hoi sei ngo!
FA:moi lei kui.. fai fai sik..
ME:(i keep on staring)(then the tissue no more)(i sneeze)
FA:hold this(mediceine)wait ar..(he went to take tissue for me)
a few seconds..
FA:nah..
ME:(i sneeze all out)(then i ate it)
FA: guai!(wink!)
then i slept..

No comments: