Sunday, November 22, 2009

kit yi

yesterday.. kity i called me to update my blog.. haha..

if not i also wouldn't update ..

very... don't know how to say lar.. lol..^^

so you suys must have thanks to kit yi who asked me to update my blog.. haha..

if you guys want to see larr..

TODAY

i went to glamour square.. bercham

i went with my cousin sis, evin lim..

my cousin sis took me to her friend's shop..

named : Sizzy Fashion : second floor

actually if the glamour square got a lot of shops opened..

then it is like parade also..

all also selling clothes..

most of it la.. got dim sum.. got a lot la.. u want to know then u go yourself la.. haha ^^

continue......

YESTERDAY

actually quite not yesterday.. like thursday..

my grandmother went to hospital.. (hospital fatimah ipoh)

today came out of it thank GOD!!

muaxx..

random picss haha..



do you know that it is painful?





my grandmother.. (she don't wanna open her eyes.. shy shy ^^)


i hope she won't go in agian.. T.T

No comments: