Thursday, December 03, 2009

Georgetown

Yesterday

my father said wanted to see my grandmother in hospital dot dot dot..

before we reach to that dot dot dot hospital..

i took some pictures..

the bridge..!!


























then..

i saw those streets..

seems like those oldiess..

haha.. ^^





the shops..





shops...



my brother(left), my dad(right)

doggy (cENtRe)



the a bit modern street.. haha.. ^^


then...

after visited my grandmother..

i went back to seberang perai..

bukit mertajam...

my grandfather stays there..

on the way back...






this is the menara perdana..

i also don't know for what..

but i saw the top there very nice.. haha..




this is the parkson...




this is the

University Sains Malaysia

the field..

hahah..






the red bridge.. ^^






Gonna be crossing the bridge..




the view..





















my uncle's van haha..

he's goin to work..





the sun...



Before We Reach There..





see larr...

my bro told me..

then i took photo on this..

haha..

the car plate wrap with plastic... haha


thenn..

at nite.. my bro dad n me went eat eat..

bukit tambun

seafood..

very nice!!

we ate lai liu har.. i very malas wanna take pictures.. jor.. so i didn't take any.. haha..

that's yesterday..

i have a lot of fun..

actually my point of going there is

to visit my grandmother in da dot dot dot hospital but..

my dad made it a vacation..

haha without my mom..

haha..

No comments: